BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MINE :p

2011年3月15日星期二

Myholiday ♥

 weee,im back.Emily luii ask me to update-.-.
chatting with my stupid BFF--Meiguan.we just chat chat chat NONSENSE xD
stupid MG said not match,hmmp!

yesterday night,when i reach home.then i scream!because my room is MESSY!
then i get scold from my mom-.-...
hate her everytime scold me!whats the problem with her brain!
ewwwwwww!

wake up at 10,then i text text text those 3 people.no one reply!
then i go eat mt breakfast,OHMYFUCKINGGOD!Im 49kg now,i need to DIET!!!T^T

 Emily Luii,must be HAPPY!mommy will always SUPPORT YOU!

boring holiday,i just keep my school bag,clean my room and sit infront of com now ==.
thursday ar!ALLY FFK me,issshhh.no mood dy.REPLY MY MESSAGE AND STOP ASKING ME HOW IMPORTANT YOU'RE!!!

ILOVEYOU,JUSTINE BIEBER!!! 
see,isn't he cutee  ♥
   
at the last,pray for japan.
 ♥
 
short updated,bye guys.


没有评论:

发表评论