BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MINE :p

2011年3月12日星期六

MY HOLIIDAY :)) ♥





its HOILIDAY now,woohoo!
FINALLY!

the last day of exam i didnt went out because i need to come back and attend  2 weddings :(((
sigh man!
everyone was shock when they knew i didn't go out,zzz.i know i am GAI GAI KAKI xD
the another reason that i didnt go out,is because im out of CASHHHH and no mood :(
sorry,ALLY.i wont FFK ,but i promise nexttime i will go out with you,mmuackzz

friday night,me and my family went for my 2nd aunt's company dinner,its was so damnnnn BORING! 
they force me to eat many things,i was fulled and when we having dessert,i splited a glasses  of water on my shirt and pants!OMGGGGG,SO FISSSSSSSSSSSHY ><..everyone staring at me,hmmmp!  

yesterday night,we went KIARA mall.wow!there full of MALAYsss,ewww...i dont like them,they keep on smoke smoke SMOKE!and i saw many ... emm,ugly and fat hao girls..boys too..i think KL PEOPLE better!
when i was going up to find my cousins,a malay hit my ASS!!! IDIOT,WHEN WE REACH THE FLOOR HE TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT ME,PISS OFF MAN!!!ishhh,i use my eyes and stare at him,his friends looks back,i just scold him:FUCK!eww,his dirty hand,fuckkkkk!!!!i didnt told my parents,cause i know they wont do any action,haix.forget about it. after that we go for dinner,weee..i keep on used my cousins sis phone--NOKIA C7 taked photos,haha.she was just looking at me and say nothing XDDD

afterdinner,we go for SUPPER!
i didnt order anything because im ON DIET :)
i wore our school's tshirt and short-jeanspants, those uncles and boys keep staring at me.,im not showing off here,i just wanna tell you guys,GIRLS,BE-CAREFULWHEN YOURE WEARING SHORTPANTS  They text me and said im too skinny,neh..IM FAT XDD.

Okay,i type finish :D
got to go now,i will update my bloggie when i was back to KL ;)
bye guys,missyousomuchhhie  ♥

share my pics to you guys,leave some comments please~

没有评论:

发表评论