BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MINE :p

2011年3月23日星期三

wednesday :))

weeeeeeeeeeeee,so bored today.
so bad luck,saw huajie in the morning,and i walk with my luii♥
I sleep for two pirate,is math class.the teacher keep on explaining with her stupid LOUD voice!ihateherverymuch :((
when i was awake,i saw yi shuan sleeping!==.then i ask my ex laopo,then she told me when teacher is saying nonsense to them yi xuan haven sleep so she tak kena SHOOT!WTF!
Alright,from now on,im going to STUDY HARD!
FIGHTING FOR MY PMR,JUEC AND统考!
everyone who are form 3,karyao okay,and my bao bei,dont worry okay?
DONT CRY,it just 1st exam exam,i know others exam will be hard but we must fight this year,okay?weloveyou♥


OMG!im scare for the presentation:((

Today very happy,cause i passed my SCIENCE!
WOOOOOOHOO!!♥♥♥

chitchat with Meili,awwww..i jealous,because some reason♥
Stupid Stephanie!she is going to my hubby--WU CHUN's concert something!I JEALOUS!i wanna go see him too :((,take picture of him okay!!♥
dont just scream and give me the face!>< 

okie,gtg!byeeeeeee♥
haven eat my dinner,HUNGRYYY~~~

没有评论:

发表评论