BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MINE :p

2011年3月18日星期五

My holiday,ILOVEIT :)

Yesterday,early in the morning i went to TS for tuition and hangout with Chongki and Shuangwei~
we ate BBQ PLAZA for our...breakfast?
haha.anyway.i also met my sweetest mom--CHLOE there~
wow!she is taller than me when she wear high-heals!
iloveherhighheals
when we going to Pavillion,Siongmei fell down,then all those guys who ask us to sign they come and kacau us!it was damn EMBARRASSED!!then we went Pavillion for movie:)---
MARS NEED MOM,is an education movie,it said the LOVE between a children and a mom.
Is a long story.
We bought Starbucks green latte,Famous Amos and POPCORN!when we watching movie,Chongki said it was boring so she wanna sleep,but she wakes because the movie is so touch and funnyy,we took picture at Pavillion's toilet,those malays girls keep looking at us-.-!
then we went back to TS♥,WE ate TUTTI FRUTTI!its my fav!!!!we saw luiluii--emily,someone said she is cute!i straightly answer him,ofcourse!SHE IS MY DAUGHTHER!XD,actually she is cute cute CUTE! after eating icecream,mom and dad fetch me home :D 


          Today,i hangout with xiao biing and others when LIBRARY!haha..its lame i know,but no choice.we have to do our projectT^T..damn hard.we spend 2hours in the library!!I was HUNGRY that time.then we went TS and have our lunch!woooooooooooo,i saw brian0.0!!!
then  we just smile and i ran to the monorail station,i dont want to let him saw me XDD
after i reach home,i went ONE U,damn tired lar my leggggg!
 we had SUSHI KING for dinner <3then me and my sis went to WONG KOK and had a drink there!thanks guys,i had a lot of FUN with you guys,loveyouall!muackzzz!!:)))
that all,sorry for my short updated cause is late now,and my poooor ENGLISH!:(

i saw this video from my friend's bloggie!isshhhh.hate and jealous!!i wish JB do this for me too :((
 
all right,gtg night guys.muackxxxz



没有评论:

发表评论