BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

MINE :p

2011年3月20日星期日

last day of HOLIDAY :(

Weeeee,when for a wedding dinner yesterday!
i was drunk @@.and my face turn pink!!
haha.
anyway congratulation pretty♥!a guy in the wedding keep on looking(staring)at me,so embarrassed-.-,just because my sis took me to the wrong way to toilet!
then i didnt eat too much because im on diet!hehehe.my aunt force me to eat :((then i lied her that i allergic to crab!haha.i keep on text my friend because i was too bored!Many children sang that day,OMG!its was too annoying.ewwww!!!! 

in the morning,a missed called from yang!ishh.he said is his cousin play his phone,he make me wake up!i hate him!!hmmp :@.i was dreaming lar,then i text my XXX!haha.but the pig is still sleeping-.-.then i wake up and help mommy clean house ^^,but she dont like it.ish!

then i sleep for ''a while'',haha.heavy rain make me sleepy :P.
we go oneu for dinner,he scare me haha.short updated!
mommy said i have to sleep now,bye and night guys!

school start tomorrow,hmmp :\...
wish my result is not RED IN COLOUR! XD.
night guys,i have a happy holiday!
muackxx
no picture.teehee!



 
 

没有评论:

发表评论